A Barn in the Barossa
M: 0412 587 438
Tired and snappy? Can’t hear yourself think?
Has hard work made you a stranger to loved ones?
Thankfully a unique destination exists to restore your perfect balance.
Experience yourself as never before at A Barn in the Barossa.
Peace and privacy, the modern day luxuries we all seek and so rarely get to experience, are the antidotes your soul is seeking. Instantly relax into tranquil natural surrounds of the self contained heritage barn. Enjoy the entire property completely to yourself, buffered by a rambling fragrant and therapeutic country garden. Feel at home with generous hospitality provided by owner Jacqueline Coates.
Tantalise the senses with fresh locally sourced breakfast provisions including smokey bacon, deep yellow yolked eggs from hens known by name and bread from an actual old fashioned baker who starts work at 3am every day to ensure you get the most delicious crunch to your cob. Your milk comes from jersey cows down the road, and seasonal treats such as grapes, pears or strawberries are included.
Step into tasteful French provincial styling of marble, aged timbers, white china, and natural tonings in this stone barn already rich in a patina of history as a coach house in the 19th century then more recently a much loved home and painting studio.
It’s the south of France in the Barossa. It’s the je ne sais quoi you are craving. Original feed troughs, polished floorboards upstairs, slate floors fashioned from the cobbled stones downstairs add to the sensual pleasure whilst abundant personal space is afforded by the large open rooms and high pitched ceilings. Entertain or chill out with loved ones.
Find privacy even with a group of up to 6. Ideal for romantic getaways or family get togethers and bridal groups.
Wake up to glorious sunshine that floods through the stone arch and north facing windows, with a jaunty spring in your step.
Be inspired by the collection of original artworks on the wall. Get lost in a book in the hammock under the ancient olive tree.
Enjoy a feast you make with friends and family made from produce at the Barossa farmers markets or sink into a comfy sofa to fall asleep contentedly by a crackling log fire.
Regain that twinkle in your eye and the warm glow in your heart. Have time to feel thankful.
· Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
· Laundry facilities
· Large living area with fireplace
· Two huge loft rooms each with a queen and a single
· Shower and claw foot bath
· Skylights to the stars
· Bedroom Views to the garden
· 100 percent cotton bed sheets & towels supplied
· Luxurious Aesop bathroom botanical products
· Generous breakfast hamper
· Travertine marble and cast iron outdoor setting with umbrella in Mediterranean style forecourt
· Wireless internet
· Large screen TV
· Regional Wine on arrival
· Complete privacy
· Country walks
· Art collection and catalogue
· In house Art and holiday reading library
· Landline for incoming calls.
· Cast iron Fireplace with optional fan force
· Firewood and kindling supplied.
· Remote control split air conditioning systems
· Stereo and CD player with iphone and ipod docks
· Hammock under ancient olive tree
Send in your booking form with preferred dates and guest numbers.