Kodo Technologies and BEAM Barossa
Important: Kapunda internet users
Problems win NBN?
Not enough ports available?
No phone line at your address?
Internet too slow or too expensive?
- Obtain a superior internet connection even where no ADSL is available
- Super fast downloads of 25 MBit/s – at least 3 times faster than ADSL and faster than ADSL2+
- ADSL gets slower as you get further from the exchange, but not Wi-Fi
- Faster than the initial NBN service at Kapunda
- Cost comparable to much slower ADSL services, plans from $30 per month, 30GB data, fixed IP
- Faster than the mobile 4G network but much less expensive
- Very low latency (delay)
- Business and corporate plans available
Kodo have now extended this network across the Barossa and part of the Kapunda area receiving line-of-sight service may be able to receive fast, reliable internet service.
Plans and more info about the BeamBarossa service at: www.beambarossa.com.au/
Or call 1300 591 261
16 Old Sturt Highway
Nuriootpa, SA, 5355